User agreementBy accessing this e-learning website of The European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology (Society) and on each occasion you access the Website you ("the User") agree as follows:
1. Accuracy:1.1 The Society makes every effort to ensure that all information on this Website is up to date and accurate but does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this Website is accurate, complete or current.
2. Disclaimer:2.1 This Website contains scientific and educational information and its contents do not constitute medical or other advice. To the fullest extent permitted at law, the Society makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Website's information, content or materials or any linked Website.
2.2 To the fullest extent permitted at law neither the Society, its agents, directors, employees, contractors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website or the information, content or materials included or referred to in this Website or any linked Website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability and applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, income or profit, loss of or damages to property claims to third parties.
3. Copyright and trademarks:3.1 The material on this Website is copyright unless otherwise indicated and may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed or reproduced in any way without the express written consent of the Society which also reserves all intellectual property rights (including trademarks both registered and unregistered) attaching to the same and to their domain names except as set out in 3.2 below.
3.2 You may view this Website and its contents using your browser and save in electronic copy, or print out a copy of parts of this Website solely for your own information, research or study provided that you do not modify such copy.
4. Privacy and data protection:4.1 The Society may hold and process by computer or otherwise information given as a result of registration on this Website (Personal Data). This Personal Data will be held securely and will not be provided to third parties other than subject to equivalent conditions.
4.2 The Society and/or its agents may record, trace by electronic means and monitor "hits" on this Website for the User's protection and for statistical purposes and, where you provide an email address, contact the User by email.
5. Personal Use Only.The Society grants You a revocable, non-exclusive, and nontransferable license to access and use those portions of the Site for which You have subscribed or registered solely for your personal use, and not in connection with any commercial enterprise, service bureau, or business, and conditioned on your continued compliance with these Terms. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and accounts, and are solely responsible for any unauthorized use by others of your account and of any materials You upload to the Site. Please notify us of any unauthorized use of the Site of which You become aware.
6. Permitted Uses.We would like your access to the Site to be useful and convenient. Subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, You may download and reproduce a reasonable number of copies of individual items of content on the Site for personal use during the term of this Agreement, except in any instance where we have expressly restricted the access to or copying of materials. If You have a question as to whether a proposed use of copying of the content is permitted, please send us an e-mail message and we will try to accommodate your request.
7. General.7.1 The Society reserves the right to alter arrangements for access to this Website or the registration process at any time.
7.2 We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time by posting revised terms at this website. Your continued use of the site following any change will be conclusively deemed acceptance of any change to the terms and conditions. Although we may attempt to notify you via your email address when major changes are made, you should visit this page periodically to review the terms.
7.3 Any separate requirements relating to registration/membership of the Society included in this Website shall be additional to these Terms & Conditions.
7.4 These Terms & Conditions and any registration requirements set out the whole agreement relating to access by you to this website ("the Agreement").
Registered CompanyEuropean Society for Paediatric Endocrinology Limited Company limited by guarantee Registered in England & Wales Company number: 5766541 Registered office: 65 Carter Lane, London EC4V 5HF, United Kingdom (all correspondance should go to the address listed on the contact page)
The European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology was registered with the Charity Commission on 28th January 2008, charity registration number 1122484.